Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

72 hours

Friday morning started with a pedicure and ended with keys to my first home.  Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I spent ripping up carpet, tearing down paneling and drop ceilings and removing plaster.  I have the cuts, blisters, scrapes and bruises to prove it too!!  We started with a totally inhabitable dwelling and have ended up with a demolition zone.  We are almost ready to put it back together again.  Just a few hundred thousand more staples to remove and we'll be good to go. 



















Me and my raging headache are headed back to the construction site today to continue along with the tedious task of staple pulling.  Fingers crossed that I can get at least one whole room done!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not big on doorway arches either. A huge job in progress, by the look of it. Good luck.

J.