Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

learning curve

Yep.  There is certainly a learning curve associated with buying a house and moving into that house.  Right now, I enjoy neither process.  I find that I am spending an inordinate amount of time fielding phone calls and sending faxes!!  Say what?!  Seriously.  The mortgage lender contacted me today in regard to a check I deposited back in February asking for a copy of the check....stat!  No big deal but they've had these bank statements for over a week and are calling 3 days before closing?  oy vey....



Some of the other great annoyances in my life right now are the dirty dishes, packing boxes and field mines everywhere I turn.  There is just shit everywhere!! Holy smokes.  Some people choose to live this way no less but I want to tear my hair out.  I cannot wait until this is all over :))

yep....
Those are dirty and nasty dishes in the sink.  A juicer and sink full of fruit rinds.  It doesn't get much worse or does it?  I am only documenting this so that one day I actually believe I had to suffer through this.  If this wasn't happening to me I don't think I could ever imagine it....





I am the queen of cardboard right now as it is all I am surrounded with.  Well cardboard and dirty dishes.  I look forward to not seeing another cardboard box in my life.  I also look forward to a vacation.  I am thinking sand, sun, water and drinks with umbrellas!!!

No comments: